Cardano [ADA] is the third generation in blockchain technology. For the development of this solution Hoskinson (the founder) took the best of the two previous generations, adding further elements with the aim of solving three major issues hitherto unsolved:
- Scalability, increasing throughput thanks to a consensus mechanism based on the proof-of-stake Ouroboros algorithm and increasing bandwidth using new network topologies.
- Interoperability, thanks to a specific approach that aims to create a sort of “Internet of blockchains”, using the so-called sidechains.
- Sustainability, with Sponsorships and ICOs.
Staking? What is it?
Staking is the procedure, typical of blockchains with Proof of Stake consensus, through which one’s own funds are dedicated to active participation in the consensus protocol of the blockchain. Thanks to this participation two very important things are achieved:
- Remuneration in proportion to other’s delegated funds in the pool.
- Actively joining the consensus. Securing the blockchain and contributing to the development of technology and blockchain.
In Cardano [ADA], staking, in practice, is the choice of a Staking Pool and the delegation of one’s own funds present on a wallet to the Staking Pool.
The rewards system in Cardano is quite simple: The Staking Pool is elected by consensus to produce N blocks during an epoch (5 days). For each block produced, a reward is assigned to the Staking Pool, which in turn will distribute rewards in an automatic and proportionately fair way to all participants! The current income for a delegator is around 5% annualized distributed every end of epoch.
1.5043203783483 ADA LIVE PRICE USD $
1.3289045876699 ADA LIVE PRICE EUR €
10/11/2021 – [HWL] has been chosen by IOG for the next delegation round. 3,3M ADA is the overall sum delegated for this round.
09/06/2021 – We added fourth relay located in Italy: gh-cardano-relay01.hwlegnano.it:6000. Peering requests for this node are accepted only by Italian nodes!
07/24/2021 – We injected additional liquidity into our Staking Pool [HWL] for a value of approximately 23.000 ADA. Our declared Pledge will therefore increase to 60.000 ADA in two epochs
07/03/2021 – [HWL] Pool elected slot leader for epoch 275 and correctly produced its 2nd block!
06/27/2021 – Added third relay located in Singapore: con-cardano-relay03.hwlegnano.it:6000. Peering requests are always welcome!
06/20/2021 – The airdrop is now live! Regulation and participation at the link: https://ada-airdrop.hwlegnano.it
06/15/2021 – [HWL] Pool elected slot leader for epoch 272 and correctly produced its 1st block!
21/05/2021 – [HWL] Pool registered in Cardano Blockchain
LEADERLOG CALCULATION AND SCHEDULE
The Hardware Legnano team offers you the opportunity to take advantage of this Cryptocurrency to stake it on our SERVER! and therefore generate a passive income always paid off in the same cryptocurrency!
You can buy it in the most famous exchanges:
How to delegate to [HWL]?
We prepared some video tutorials in Italian (Subtitles available) to explain step-by-step how to stake.
- Configure and use one of the 3 most popular compatible wallets: Daedalus, Yoroi or Adalite.
- Have funds on one of the aforementioned wallets.
Then you can watch one of these videos depending on the chosen wallet: